Razor 24 Volt Razor Factory Original Battery Pack with fuse is Razor's most common battery used in most of its recent versions of Razor's electric products like Razor MX350, Pocket Mod, Dirt Quad, Drifter and Dune Buggy.
The sealed (non-spillable) lead-acid battery comes as two 12 volt battery packs and, most importantly, comes pre-wired with a single connector (with 4 holes/2 pins) and a 30 amp fuse holder. The battery amp hour rating is 7AH/20HR.
This 7Ah Razor battery with fuse is for the following Electric Razor Products:
* Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket (version 1 and up** except for units with a bar code id that begins with "MX" or "63")
* Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket (version 1+)
* Razor Pocket Rocket (versions 7 and up**)
* Razor Ground Force Go Kart (version 13 and up**)
* Razor Ground Force Drifter (version 1+)
* Razor Pocket Mod (Bistro, Betty, Vapor, and Bella (version 1+)
* Razor Sport Mod (version 1+)
* Razor Dirt Quad (version 1+)
* Razor Dune Buggy (versions 1+)